Looking For Premium Web Hosting?
Share this article
Exactly What Is Premium Web Hosting you ask. And what should you be looking for when considering quality web hosting for your website? It’s all in the features, but there’s more. Let’s have a look at the features first.
Premium Web Hosting Features
Standard Features Must Include:
- Unlimited monthly bandwidth
- Generous disk space
- Generous number of email accounts
Premium Features Must Include:
- Free instant setup
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Free 24/7 friendly support
- Cloud Hosting Techonoly
- Master FTP account
- Additional FTP accounts
- SSH Access
- MySQL Databases with MySQL Web Interface
- EASY TO USE control panel
- Smartphone control panel
- Easy to use 1-click backup & restore
- FTP Locking
- StockTheHacker website security
- Latest PHP versions supported
- Webmail access for all email accounts
- Unlimited mailing lists
- Unlimited auto responders
- Unlimited junk mail filters
- Unlimited email forwarders
Ecommerce & Website Features
- SSL Certficates (Shared & Personal)
- Support for and 1-click install of all the major shopping carts
- 1-click install of the world’s favourite apps & scripts like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, PrestaShop, OpenCart, ZenCart etc.
The Cherry On Top
- Fast redundant independent connections to the internet (10GB preferably)
- 10 Gigabit Network
- Load balanced storage
- State of the art datacentre manned & managed 24/7/365
Customer Support Should Be Paramount
We’ve mentioned all the usual hosting features, but how often is the support aspect overlooked. For many people the first time support is even considered is when there is a problem. That’s working back to front – support should be your the FIRST consideration. After all, your website is important, maybe even an integral part of their business. So why on earth would you sign up with someone who offers shoddy support, or maybe not as snappy with service as you may like?
I’ve seen it a million times (well maybe not a million, but many many times before). Nine out of ten times, everything about a web hosting company can be judged by the support department. Attitudes flow down the pyramid as it were. If the staff are friendly, knowledgeable, don’t speak in techogeek to someone who doesn’t understand the language, chances are, they are on the ball. After all, you want someone who is as serious as you are about your website, looking after your website, don’t you?
Price Should Never Be The Deciding Factor
This seems to be the first port of call for people who are new to web hosting. “Where can I find the cheapest web hosting” – this is a mistake. In web hosting, like most other things in life, you get what you pay for. That doesn’t meant that you should look for the most expensive hosting company out there. Definitely not! But I would strongly advise against the cheapest, in fact I would say don’t touch them with a barge pole. The reason is simple, you can’t offer quality products and quality support while discounting your products and services. Corners have to be cut to offer the cheapest goods – keep that in mind. There is a saying in Afrikaans “goedkoop is duurkoop” which translated means buying cheap ends up costing you more money. I would add that it’s also adds frustration and pain in most cases too.
If you’re in the market for premium but affordable web hosting try us today.
Share this article